Thursday, July 24, 2014

The prodigious thingummyjig!

A cool dude once drew a line of comparison between Batman and Iron Man where the former is weighed down by the secret he is living as a superhero where people knew him only as Bruce Wayne, whereas the latter was extravagant in his exhibition to the world that he indeed was Tony Stark who is the Iron Man. Though I personally hands-down venerate both of these ever- imperturbable super-heroes, the wise dude who quoted the comparison, has incepted a seed of thought in my idle brain for me to deliberate.
Drawing the analogy from the above comparison, I am now convinced that when you have a phone that you and the world thinks is the best creation ever made by Mankind, would you not want to brag and be known? Yes, like Tony Stark. Okay so now pops up the question “What kind of phone will make me do that?” That, buddy is indeed a composite issue. Let me unravel it for you.
A “smart phone” is similar to a super-hero. It sees what you and I cannot see, it does things you and I cannot do. Yes, just like the ASUS Zenphone. Admit it, it is “smart”, else we wouldn’t label it so. So what’s special about my phone? It has the eye of an eagle in its 1000 Mega Pixel camera. It is as fast as Zeus’ thunderbolt, that you would feel the earth scurrying here and there at the mere stroke of the water-proof impenetrable shield it dons, with your finger. It has the voodoo-ism of reading your thoughts (no, no! only thoughts YOU WANT IT to read) and prepares itself for an everyday with you. It is your virtual personal assistant (I said VIRTUAL!) with schedules, meetings, handy typewriter and this is the best part- it organizes your power nap in the ten minutes of breathing time you get. It organizes gifts for occasions because it has drilled all your important “dates” and occasions, right through it’s’ memory spot. It is your personal yoga teacher, a Jackie Chan replica when it comes to your self-defense training sessions. It has a “Night vision scout” to enable you to try to be the superhero that it already is. The “nonchalant mode” enables you to do a manual override of establishing your supremacy of being a homo sapien, over the thingamabob that was created.  You know, I could go on, but having said so far, it would be so cheeky on my part to let my pride linger and continue gloating. So I’m going to give myself a justified break and let you explore my gizmo by yourself.
All Hail the prodigious contraption!

I’m all enthused in writing this piece of work for the contest announced by ASUS India and powered by IndiBlogger

3 comments:

  1. Very great post. It is informative article. I am now convinced that when you have a phone that you and the world thinks is the best creation ever made by Mankind. I share information with Vehicle towing company. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are shown amazing Comparison of Batman and Iron man. I know only Batman, I have no idea about iron man. But after reading your post i searched the iron-man related post i gather many knowledge. I readied this news in verjaardagscadeau moeder site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch every movie of Batman. These is my favorite.I work in pad property management company. It is manage every property work.

    ReplyDelete